It is my last day in Rome, I have seen a lot -- the Colisseum, Pantheon, Vatican (St. Peter Basilica and the Museums (including the Sistine Chapel), Piazza Novana, Castel Sant Angelo, Piazza del Popolo, Trevi Fountain (where I through a penny over my shoulder to ensure a return trip), Roman Forums, Spanish Steps, Villa Medici, St. Maria in Trastevere, Piazza Cavour, Via Veneto, and more sights than I could list.
Off to the Amalfi Coast and cooking class and hiking for the next two weeks. Looking forward to both and being near the sea.
The Catholic guilt has gotten to me -- could be all the churches and the Vatican looming in the distance but I thought to assuage some of the gelato guilt, I decided I would offset by using my pedometer to count steps, so here goes. (10,000 steps = approx. 5 miles)
Saturday (5/24): 2 gelatos and 22,345 steps
Sunday (5/25): 2 gelatos and 19,457 steps
Monday (5/26): 1 gelato and 14640 steps
Monday, May 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment